Monday, March 3, 2008

CLIPS

Well there are several options out there.

The Clip on the original wooden binky clip my first kid had, was made with a nice metal clamp with a wooden button type cover.

I have seen the plastic ones on ebay. Debated using them. Until I realized that they break after about 2 to 4 months use.

I don't necessarily like the metal look as much, but I love the durability. The metal clips won't rust or damage clothing. They are well built little clips. I found a great manufacturer who gives me an amazing price. And I have found that no one was selling these on e-bay cause I would have bought them. So, now I sell quite a few just metal clips on ebay.

The clips are quite versatile and are great fasteners for several things. Mitten clips, badge clips, shoe accessory fasteners.

I recently started gluing a bead over the clip and this looks better. But still do quite a few binky buddies with just the metal clip showing.

For now the metal clips are working great!

No comments: